Be honest. do you fit in with us
A lot of things work differently in our young company than you might know from a classic employment relationship. That means:
- We are passionate about all kinds of sports, especially endurance sports. But a basketball or football match are also welcome meeting alternatives. And we love being in nature. Always – at any time of the day and in any weather.
- We are a wild, agile company. Speed and experimentation come before structure and forecasts. Exactly – sometimes it's chaotic. We love making mistakes, because then we get better quickly.
- It's part of our DNA to always keep moving. Not selected people are responsible for this, but the community in which each individual is passionate about the cause.
- You are really important to the progress of our company. You don't just come to work. You will have a lot of responsibility and you will not be able to hide like in a big company.
- You have to be proactive and show initiative if you want to make a difference. Innovative ideas don't come about by themselves. No one will ask you to address an issue.
- You can't expect the service, support, and infrastructure of a big company. Do you know a smarter solution, a better tool or how the process can run more smoothly? go for it
- The founders work with you, but they will not manage anyone. That is your job and that of your colleagues. We are self-organized and think entrepreneurially.
- If status, title and power are important to you, you will not be happy with us.
We all have different demands on our working environment. After all, we spend a large part of our lives in it. It's worth getting clear about your needs - what do you want from your future workplace? Think about it: do you fit in with us?