Conditions of participation in the prize draw for RYZON product testers
Participation in the RYZON product tester raffle under the motto "Become a RYZON product tester " and its implementation are based exclusively on the following provisions:
- The organizer of the raffle is Ryzon GmbH, Maastrichter Str. 45, 50672 Cologne.
- Eligible are residents of the United States, Germany, Austria and Switzerland who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Employees of the organizer, employees of affiliated companies and their relatives are excluded from participation.
- Participation in the raffle is only possible until Friday, May 19, 2023, midnight. Participation is free of charge and independent of the purchase of goods or services from the organiser. By participating in the raffle, the participant accepts these conditions of participation.
- Participation in the raffle takes place via the channels Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, website and newsletter. In order to take part in the “Become a RYZON product tester ” raffle, participants must register for the Ryzon newsletter with their email address. Among all newsletter registrations, four people will be drawn at random as product testers.
- The organizer has the right to contact the drawn product testers after the end of the draw and to name them publicly after consultation.
- Only the prize described in the raffle, namely 4x a RYZON triathlon suit, will be raffled. Only one prize is possible per participant. In the event of a multiple win, the organizer is entitled to determine a new person according to the random draw among the newsletter registrations.
- The drawn product testers will be notified by email after the closing date for entries. The drawn product testers must confirm receipt of the prize notification to the organizer by 6 p.m. on May 25th, 2023 at the latest and provide the further information requested by the organizer. If the deadline expires without result, the organizer is entitled to randomly determine a new winner according to the drawing of lots among the newsletter registrations.
- The formalities for handing over the products will be clarified individually with the drawn product tester as soon as the winner has contacted the organizer.
- A cash payment of the material assets or an exchange of the products is not possible. The prize is not transferable. The drawn product testers accept necessary changes to the products that are caused by other factors beyond the organiser's control.
- The organizer reserves the right to suspend the raffle completely or temporarily if difficulties arise that are not caused by the organizer and endanger the integrity of the raffle. Furthermore, the organizer reserves the right to exclude participants from the raffle if these conditions of participation are violated.
- Furthermore, the organizer reserves the right to exclude participants who use unauthorized aids or otherwise gain advantages through manipulation (in particular collective or multiple participation). This is the case if, for example, automatic scripts, hacking tools, Trojans or viruses are used or if a participant gains an advantage through other unauthorized means.
- The organizer is entitled to prematurely cancel, suspend or change the raffle if unforeseen circumstances beyond the organiser's control occur which make the original execution more difficult or unreasonable for the organiser. This includes in particular, but not exclusively, the unauthorized intervention of third parties, technical problems with hardware or software that are beyond the control of the organizer and violations of rights that are directly related to the implementation of the raffle.
- Any obligation to pay damages on the part of the organizer and its organs, employees and vicarious agents arising from or in connection with the raffle, regardless of the legal reason, is limited to cases of intent or gross negligence.
- The organizer only collects and stores the e-mail address provided by the participant. By participating in this raffle, all participants give their consent to data collection in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR. The data will be used to carry out and process the raffle and for notification purposes via the Ryzon newsletter. The data of the drawn product testers will be used to determine, notify and announce the winners. The data will not be passed on to third parties. In particular, the corresponding data will not be passed on for advertising purposes. The data will only be passed on to third parties without the consent of the participant if the organizer is legally obliged to do so. The organizer is entitled to mention the drawn product testers on the website ryzon.net and/or facebook.com/ryzon.apparel and/or instagram.com/ryzon_apparel, stating their first and last name and place of residence. The participant can revoke his:her consent to the use of his:her personal data by the organizer at any time and request that his:her data be deleted immediately. A corresponding revocation should be sent to: email@example.com with the subject "Revocation FB raffle". According to the Federal Data Protection Act, the participant has a right to information about his stored data at any time and, if necessary, a right to correction, blocking or deletion of data. If you have any questions about the collection, processing or use of personal data, or if you need information, correction, blocking or deletion of data, the participant should contact: Eva Babilon, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Ryzon team wishes you good luck and success!