Conditions of participation raffle
Participation in the Ryzon competition under the motto "Win a running outfit worth €500 " and its implementation are based exclusively on the following provisions:
- The organizer of the competition is Ryzon GmbH, Maastricht Str. 45, 50672 Cologne.
- Eligible are persons who are at least 18 years old at the time of participation. Employees of the organizer, employees of affiliated companies and their relatives are excluded from participation.
- Participation in the competition is only possible until Thursday, August 10th, 2023, midnight. Participation is free and independent of the purchase of goods or services from the organizer. By participating in the competition, the participant accepts these conditions of participation.
- Participation in the competition takes place via the channels Facebook and Instagram as well as the Ryzon online shop. To take part in the “Win a running outfit worth €500 ” competition, participants must register with their email address. One winner will be drawn at random from all competition participants.
- The organizer has the right to contact the winner after the end of the competition and to name them publicly after consultation.
- Only the prize described in the competition, 1x running outfit worth €500, will be raffled.
- The winner of the prize will be notified by email after the closing date for entries. The winner must confirm receipt of the prize notification to the organizer by 07.15.2023 at the latest and provide the further information requested by the organizer. If the deadline expires without success, the organizer is entitled to randomly determine a new winner according to the drawing of lots among the newsletter registrations.
- The formalities for handing over the prize will be clarified individually with the winner as soon as the winner has contacted the organizer.
- A cash payment of the material assets or an exchange of the prizes is not possible. The prize is not transferable. The winners accept necessary changes to the prize caused by other factors beyond the control of the promoter.
- The organizer reserves the right to suspend the competition completely or temporarily if difficulties arise that are not caused by the organizer and endanger the integrity of the competition. Furthermore, the organizer reserves the right to exclude participants from the competition if these conditions of participation are violated.
- Furthermore, the organizer reserves the right to exclude participants who use unauthorized aids or otherwise gain advantages through manipulation (in particular collective or multiple participation). This is the case if, for example, automatic scripts, hacking tools, Trojans or viruses are used or if a participant gains an advantage through other unauthorized means.
- The organizer is entitled to prematurely cancel, suspend or change the competition if unforeseen circumstances occur that are beyond the organiser's control and which make the original execution more difficult or unreasonable for the organiser. This includes in particular, but not exclusively, the unauthorized intervention of third parties, technical problems with hardware or software that are beyond the control of the organizer and violations of rights that are directly related to the implementation of the competition.
- Any obligation to pay damages on the part of the organizer and its organs, employees and vicarious agents arising from or in connection with the competition, regardless of the legal reason, is limited to cases of intent or gross negligence.
- The organizer only collects and stores the e-mail address provided by the participant. By participating in this competition, all participants give their consent to data collection in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR. The data will be used to carry out and process the competition and for notification purposes via the Ryzon newsletter. Winner information will be used to determine, notify and announce the winner. The data will not be passed on to third parties. In particular, the corresponding data will not be passed on for advertising purposes. The data will only be passed on to third parties without the consent of the participant if the organizer is legally obliged to do so. The organizer is entitled to mention the winner on the website ryzon.net and/or facebook.com/ryzon.apparel and/or instagram.com/ryzon_apparel stating the first and last name and place of residence. Participants can revoke their consent to the use of personal data by the organizer at any time and request that his/her data be deleted immediately. A corresponding revocation should be sent to: email@example.com with the subject "Revocation FB competition". According to the Federal Data Protection Act, participants have a right to information about their stored data at any time and, if necessary, a right to correction, blocking or deletion of data. If you have any questions about the collection, processing or use of personal data, or if you need information, correction, blocking or deletion of data, the participant should contact: Eva Babilon, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Ryzon team wishes you good luck and success!